Reward and Recognition Manager
Milton Keynes Based
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Domino’s is recognised as the UK’s favourite pizza company. Its expertise and passion for delivering fresh handmade pizzas has earned us numerous awards and the loyalty of millions of pizza lovers nationwide.
Being a FTSE top 250 brand, Domino’s Pizza Group holds the exclusive master franchise to own, operate and franchise Domino’s stores in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and Luxembourg. Additionally, it owns a strategic stake in the largest pizza delivery business in Germany and is the holder of the Domino’s master franchises in Iceland, Norway and Sweden.
We have been expanding rapidly over the last 10 years and aren’t planning on slowing down! To support growth, our focus on people and making Domino’s a great place to work, we are looking for a Reward and Recognition Manager.
In this role, the right person will be accountable for leading the end to end reward and recognition cycle for Domino’s Pizza Group. Implementing the reward and recognition cycle for the DPG UK/Ireland business and act as a centre of expertise and provide coaching/guidance on core reward elements to the broader DPG group of businesses (Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, and Iceland).
We are looking for a confident individual who can provide guidance and coaching to our UK/I Franchisees on specific reward and recognition areas (where defined). And also be responsible for the design, development and implementation of all reward and benefits packages, policies and processes. Ensuring our offer remains competitive and attractive and drives colleague engagement in line with our long term HR strategy and overall business objectives.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Define and deliver against the reward & recognition strategy for Domino’s Pizza Group.
- Develop and manage a fair and competitive total reward and recognition package, reflecting our Reward philosophy.
- Develop and manage an annual bonus scheme which drives performance against key business metrics and compensates appropriate behaviors across the Group (Focuses on rewarding colleagues for delivery against defined objectives through analysis of ‘what is delivered and the ‘how’ it is delivered)
- Work with business leaders to develop, calibrate and facilitate a full job grading system.
- Monitor the reward model so packages are fair, equitable and competitive.
- Manage the agreed annual reward and recognition budgets.
- Complete an annual review of all reward elements with a cost/benefit analysis so a cost effective model is in place which drives colleague engagement. Manage proposals where inappropriate schemes are in place.
- Support the Group People Director to prepare Board papers for UKLT or RemCo (executive pay) when required.
- Manage all cyclical reward activities such as Pay Reviews, Annual Bonus Reviews, LTIP, Share Schemes, Total Reward Statements, Salary Benchmarking, Insurance schemes e.g.: Healthcare, Private Medical, Dental and DIS.
- Work with Company Secretariat on the delivery of all share schemes including administration and communication.
- Work with the Group HR Director and the Company Secretariat to manage Equity Plans across the Group.
- Act as a centre of expertise when required to the Heads of HR based in other DPG countries (Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Iceland)
- Create and regularly update a reward database within DPG to ensure transparency of data on the top tier management and head office teams by DPG country (UK, Ireland, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, and Iceland) to support the Group People Director to maintain the Group’s overall reward platform.
- Maintain a robust database to monitor the total reward package by grade/role for the UK/Ireland business.
- Work with stakeholders across the business on projects that require a focus on pay and benefits, recognition etc.
- Support the business to maintain a competitive reward model through development of new/replacement reward schemes including bonus/retention plans etc.
- Carry out annual equality audits ensuring fairness and consistency in the operation of reward, recognition and benefits strategies and related policy, procedures and systems. Provide analysis to review equal pay and gender pay, keeping the Group People Director abreast of findings.
- Own and manage all third party reward supplier relationships, contracts, budgets and SLA’s.
- 5 years + experience in a Reward Manager or similar role so has demonstrated the ability to successfully develop and implement innovative reward and recognition initiatives.
- Experience from industries which are employee intensive and where operational efficiency, cost management and a ’lean processes culture’ are crucial aspects to a successful operation. A proven track record of high performance in Reward in a multi-site FTSE 250, preferable in retail.
- Deep knowledge of all aspects of Reward including Pay Review, Pay Negotiations, Bonus Schemes, Share Schemes, LTIP schemes, Equity Plans, Job Evaluation and benchmarking.
- Knowledge of current employment law and understanding of economic environment, trends and indicators relating to reward.
In return Domino’s provides the opportunity to develop skills and experience with a market leading brand along with a competitive salary and excellent benefits such as a company pension, private medical and dental, discretionary bonus, free parking and of course – discounted pizza!